Bookmark & Share
Standard detoxification from opioids 5 DAY
Providing that patient does not take more than two grams of heroin a day, it is possible to apply complex five day detoxification program.
Standard detoxification from opioids last 5 days and includes:
Diagnostics is the first and very important stage in a process of recovery. The purpose of diagnostics is to assess physical and mental condition of the patient, to evaluate the extent of addiction, to identify the presence of short and long term effects of drug abuse, as well, to define the degree of motivation, criticism and preservation of volitional mechanisms.
The standard diagnostic screening at our clinic includes:
- medical examination by internist psychiatrist
- intensive care specialist
- hepatitis and HIV tests
- biochemical blood test
- urine tests
In case of serious aberrations in laboratory tests and/or in case of the presence of the risk factors, we additionally invite specialists from other medical centers to take part in diagnostics and treatment progress. On the basis of our clinic or by the contract with our partner clinics we provide MRI, EEG, ultrasound, x-rays, endoscopy research, as well as we seek for complementary consultation of cardiologists, neurologists, endocrinologists and other specialists. We also provide some specific laboratory tests for drug detection in blood, urine and other bodily fluids.
After completing the diagnostic, results are discussed in the team of doctors where they determine strategy and plan of treatment.
- Once the patient starts demonstrating the withdrawal symptoms, he immediately receivesmedications and Nero Jet Therapy (N.E.T) device is switched on. Neuro Jet is a small electronic device, which may be put in a belt bag easily. The contact electrodes are placed on skin behind the earlobe area with the help of sticky patches. Stimulation is painless. The patient feels only a kind of slight tingling or vibration. Frequency and intensity of electrical impulses are controlled by computer. In a matter of 15-20 minutes the abstinent symptoms disappear. Treatment is mainly based on NET technique, which is due to stimulation of endogenous opioid structures normalizes the levels of dopamine and endorphins in opioid receptors. Clinical effect of Net therapy (Neuro electric therapy) reflects in decrease of intensity of withdrawal symptoms for 70-80%.
Details about this treatment
- UROD (rapid opiate detox) is a modern and impressively effective method. It is becoming popular around the world beacause of it’s low relapse rate, comparing with other detoxification practices. Ultra rapid detox has a high success rate and is the best method for patients addicted on opioids for which physical withdrawall lasts no less then a month. For such patients, UROD is an appealing way to eliminate physical dependence, because it can be done in the most quickest,and painless way. With it’s very low relapse rates, Ultra rapid opiate detoxificationis a real opportunity for addicts to defeat their drug addiction. Ultra rapid opiate detoxification offers the patients to undergo through the worst of the withdrawal symptoms while unconscious. And even if at the moment of wake up the remains of withdrawal symptoms may still present, their intensity is greatly reduced and they are easily manage able by traditional non-opiate painkillers.
Details about this treatment
What needs to be pointed out is that ultra-rapid detoxification gives excellent results in cleansing the organism and removing unpleasant painful symptoms of crisis, but it cannot heal the addict fully, since the detoxification is only the first step on that road.
NOTICE: This program is suitable only for the lightest addiction problems. Patients that are even moderately dependent on the substance need at least 7 days of in hospital treatment through ourEnhanced painless detoxification program.
See patient testimony from London and his experience
Conditions of stay in our Hospital
- Medical care is provided by doctors and nurses on 24hour duty 7 days a week. All the doctors are board certified anesthesiologists, psychiatrists and psychologists with 10-25 years of experience. Totally clinic employs 30 people.
- Patients and staff safety is guaranteed by guards and security agency.
- The patients are accommodated in comfortable 2 and 3 bedroom wards. Each ward has a bathroom, shower, wardrobe, TV set, bedside tables. All rooms are cleaned twice a day. One accompanying person can stay free. (30euro per day for meal)
- Patients also have billiards, gym, table tennis and yoga classes at their disposal.
- Meals include breakfast, lunch, dinner + fruits and juices / tea. Food is cooked at clinic's kitchen. The patient's wishes, food preferences, therapeutic diets, religious eating habits are taken into account.
- We meet the patients from other countries at the airport or bus/train station and provide free shuttle to clinic.
- We also offer our help in obtaining Serbian visa for those foreign patients who need it.
- At the request of the patients the guided tours, sightseeings, picnics is the option.
Other treatment options
- Standard detoxification from opioids 5 days
- Prolonged detoxification from opioids 7 days
- Full addiction treatment 14 days
- Ibogaine treatment
- Implants against narcotics
- Regeneration after abusing narcotics:
- Xenon gas therapy
- Oxyven - Intravenous Intake of Oxygen
- Electromagnetic field therapy
- Blood irradiation therapy
- Auditory and Light Training
- Stem cell treatment – successful therapy for addiction