Bookmark & Share
Enhanced painless detoxification from Benzodiazepines
After two or three weeks of everyday use of benzodiazepines, due to receptor damage in the brain, human organism creates a strong tolerance in order to feel again the security, stability, emotional balance, that these drugs can provide
Enhanced painless detoxification from Benzodiazepines last 10 days and includes:
Diagnostics is the first and very important stage in a process of recovery. The purpose of diagnostics is to assess physical and mental condition of the patient, to evaluate the extent of addiction, to identify the presence of short and long term effects of drug abuse, as well, to define the degree of motivation, criticism and preservation of volitional mechanisms.
The standard diagnostic screening at our clinic includes:
- medical examination by internist psychiatrist
- intensive care specialist
- hepatitis and HIV tests
- biochemical blood test
- urine tests
In case of serious aberrations in laboratory tests and/or in case of the presence of the risk factors, we additionally invite specialists from other medical centers to take part in diagnostics and treatment progress. On the basis of our clinic or by the contract with our partner clinics we provide MRI, EEG, ultrasound, x-rays, endoscopy research, as well as we seek for complementary consultation of cardiologists, neurologists, endocrinologists and other specialists. We also provide some specific laboratory tests for drug detection in blood, urine and other bodily fluids.
After completing the diagnostic, results are discussed in the team of doctors where they determine strategy and plan of treatment.
3. Evaluation of treatment results
See patient testimony from London and his experience
Conditions of stay in our Hospital
- Medical care is provided by doctors and nurses on 24hour duty 7 days a week. All the doctors are board certified anesthesiologists, psychiatrists and psychologists with 10-25 years of experience. Totally clinic employs 30 people.
- Patients and staff safety is guaranteed by guards and security agency.
- The patients are accommodated in comfortable 2 and 3 bedroom wards. Each ward has a bathroom, shower, wardrobe, TV set, bedside tables. All rooms are cleaned twice a day. One accompanying person can stay free. (30euro per day for meal)
- Patients also have billiards, gym, table tennis and yoga classes at their disposal.
- Meals include breakfast, lunch, dinner + fruits and juices / tea. Food is cooked at clinic's kitchen. The patient's wishes, food preferences, therapeutic diets, religious eating habits are taken into account.
- We meet the patients from other countries at the airport or bus/train station and provide free shuttle to clinic.
- We also offer our help in obtaining Serbian visa for those foreign patients who need it.
- At the request of the patients the guided tours, sightseeings, picnics is the option.
Other treatment options
- Standard detoxification from opioids 5 days
- Prolonged detoxification from opioids 7 days
- Full addiction treatment 14 days
- Ibogaine treatment
- Implants against narcotics
- Regeneration after abusing narcotics:
- Xenon gas therapy
- Oxyven - Intravenous Intake of Oxygen
- Electromagnetic field therapy
- Blood irradiation therapy
- Auditory and Light Training
- Stem cell treatment – successful therapy for addiction