Bookmark & Share
Prolonged Enhanced painless detoxification from opioids 7 DAY
For patients who use heroin, up to 40-50 mg of methadone, 400-500 mg of substitol, or 100 mg of oxycontin. This program is suitable for patients who have been taking substances continuously not longer than three years.
Enhanced painless detoxification from opioids last at least 7 days and includes:
Diagnostics is the first and very important stage in a process of recovery. The purpose of diagnostics is to assess physical and mental condition of the patient, to evaluate the extent of addiction, to identify the presence of short and long term effects of drug abuse, as well, to define the degree of motivation, criticism and preservation of volitional mechanisms.
The standard diagnostic screening at our clinic includes:
- medical examination by internist psychiatrist
- intensive care specialist
- hepatitis and HIV tests
- biochemical blood test
- urine tests
In case of serious aberrations in laboratory tests and/or in case of the presence of the risk factors, we additionally invite specialists from other medical centers to take part in diagnostics and treatment progress. On the basis of our clinic or by the contract with our partner clinics we provide MRI, EEG, ultrasound, x-rays, endoscopy research, as well as we seek for complementary consultation of cardiologists, neurologists, endocrinologists and other specialists. These complex additional tests are not included in the price of this treatment program and are additionaly charged. We also provide some specific laboratory tests for drug detection in blood, urine and other bodily fluids.
After completing the diagnostic, results are discussed in the team of doctors where they determine strategy and plan of treatment.
- Once the patient starts demonstrating the withdrawal symptoms, he immediately receives medications and Nero Jet Therapy (N.E.T) device is switched on. is a method that affects the neurons responsible for the secretion of endorphins in the brain, by means of special impulses issued by a Neuro jet device. Our natural protection from shock, pain and stress is based on the natural opiates produced by our neurons. When a person consumes drugs, the secretion of natural opiates is practically interrupted. Neuro jet is a small electronic device that normalizes the levels of dopamine and endorphin in the brain. Neuro-jet stimulation is painless. The patient feels only a slight tickling and vibration. The frequency and intensity of the impulses is computer-controlled. After 15-20 minutes, abstinence symptoms intensity is reduced by 70-80%.
Details about this treatment
- UROD (rapid opiate detox) is a modern and impressively effective method that aims to accelerate the cleansing process of the organism and at the same time to reduce the intensity and duration of unpleasant crisis symptoms. It is applied when the diagnosis establishes that there are no contraindications for this type of detoxification. During the ultrafast detoxifying the patient is under anesthesia for 6-8 hours a day. Opiate antagonists, usually naloxone or naltrexone, are gradually introduced, releasing the receptors from opiates. The essence of ultra rapid detoxification is that patients should over most of the crisis symptoms when they sleep and feel no pain. When they wake up, the worst part of the crisis has already passed. Even if some minimal symptoms remain after waking up, their intensity is significantly reduced and they can be easily treated by means of traditional non-opioid analgesics. During the process of detoxification, the patient will undergo this procedure 2 or 3 times. comparing with other detoxification practices. Ultra rapid detox has a high success rate and is the best method for patients addicted on opioids for which physical withdrawall lasts no less then a month. For such patients, UROD is an appealing way to eliminate physical dependence, because it can be done in the most quickest,and painless way. With it’s very low relapse rates, Ultra rapid opiate detoxificationis a real opportunity for addicts to defeat their drug addiction. Ultra rapid opiate detoxification offers the patients to undergo through the worst of the withdrawal symptoms while unconscious. And even if at the moment of wake up the remains of withdrawal symptoms may still present, their intensity is greatly reduced and they are easily manage able by traditional non-opiate painkillers. Details about this treatment
- Pharmacotherapy is one of the elements of detoxification. Depending on the results of the diagnosis, during the detoxification process there will be used a combination of medications, which eliminates the basic symptoms of abstinence, as well preparations which are part of pain management standards and provide good protection from pain. Psychostabilizers, hypnotics and antidepressants are used in case of irritability, dysphoria, depression, anxiety and insomnia. Due to frequent nutrition performances, insufficient or excessive appetite, the therapy includes ferments that facilitate the ability to assimilate food, amino acids and vitamins. The treatment also includes a lung-cleaning therapy in order to eliminate the consequences of narcotic inhalation (if indicated), special infusions with neuro-metabolic substances, nootropics for the enhancement of exchange processes in the brain and hepatic protectors for the regeneration of the leaver. All the products used in pharmacotherapy are safe and create no dependency.
What needs to be pointed out is that detoxification gives excellent results in cleansing the organism and removing unpleasant painful symptoms of crisis, but it cannot heal the addict fully, since the detoxification is only the first step on that road.
Physical therapist offers a combination of physical , medical and Deep Tissue massages.
Massage has a tranquilizing and relaxing effect. When a person goes through the process of quitting drugs, dopamine levels are lower than in the case of non-addicts. Massage helps to normalize the process of dopamine secretion in patients undergoing addiction treatment. Massage contributes to the detoxification process by accelerating blood circulation and lymph flow, accelerating thus the elimination process of toxic substances in the body. One session of physiotherapy is included in the price of the treatment package. The cost of each next session is 30 Euros per session.
NOTE: If it is not possible to complete detoxification successfully during 7 days of this program (due to extreme intensity of dependency to substance), the extra days will be charged additionally.
See patient testimony from UK and his experience
Conditions of stay in our Hospital
- Medical care is provided by doctors and nurses on 24hour duty 7 days a week. All the doctors are board certified anesthesiologists, psychiatrists and psychologists with 10-25 years of experience. Totally clinic employs 30 people.
- Patients and staff safety is guaranteed by guards and security agency.
- The patients are accommodated in comfortable 2 and 3 bedroom wards. Each ward has a bathroom, shower, wardrobe, TV set, bedside tables. All rooms are cleaned twice a day. One accompanying person can stay free. (30euro per day for meal)
- Patients also have billiards, gym, table tennis and yoga classes at their disposal.
- Meals include breakfast, lunch, dinner + fruits and juices / tea. Food is cooked at clinic's kitchen. The patient's wishes, food preferences, therapeutic diets, religious eating habits are taken into account.
- We meet the patients from other countries at the airport or bus/train station and provide free shuttle to clinic.
- We also offer our help in obtaining Serbian visa for those foreign patients who need it.
- At the request of the patients the guided tours, sightseeings, picnics is the option.
Other treatment options
- Standard detoxification from opioids 5 days
- Prolonged Extanded detoxification from opioids 7 days
- Full addiction treatment 14 days
- Ibogaine treatment
- Implants against narcotics
- Regeneration after abusing narcotics:
- Xenon gas therapy
- Oxyven - Intravenous Intake of Oxygen
- Electromagnetic field therapy
- Blood irradiation therapy
- Auditory and Light Training
- Stem cell treatment – successful therapy for addiction