Bookmark & Share
Full addiction treatment 14 DAYS
Based on long term statistics this program has shown 85%-90% success in treating addiction.
Full addiction treatment from opioids lasts 14 days and includes:
Diagnostics is the first and very important stage in a process of recovery. The purpose of diagnostics is to assess physical and mental condition of the patient, to evaluate the extent of addiction, to identify the presence of short and long term effects of drug abuse, as well, to define the degree of motivation, criticism and preservation of volitional mechanisms.
The standard diagnostic screening at our clinic includes:
- medical examination by internist psychiatrist
- intensive care specialist
- hepatitis and HIV tests
- biochemical blood test
- urine tests
In case of serious aberrations in laboratory tests and/or in case of the presence of the risk factors, we additionally invite specialists from other medical centers to take part in diagnostics and treatment progress. On the basis of our clinic or by the contract with our partner clinics we provide MRI, EEG, ultrasound, x-rays, endoscopy research, as well as we seek for complementary consultation of cardiologists, neurologists, endocrinologists and other specialists. These complex additional tests are not included in the price of this treatment program and are additionaly charged. We also provide some specific laboratory tests for drug detection in blood, urine and other bodily fluids.
After completing the diagnostic, results are discussed in the team of doctors where they determine strategy and plan of treatment.
- Once the patient starts demonstrating the withdrawal symptoms, he immediately receives medications and Nero Jet Therapy (N.E.T) device is switched on. is a method that affects the neurons responsible for the secretion of endorphins in the brain, by means of special impulses issued by a Neuro jet device. Our natural protection from shock, pain and stress is based on the natural opiates produced by our neurons. When a person consumes drugs, the secretion of natural opiates is practically interrupted. Neuro jet is a small electronic device that normalizes the levels of dopamine and endorphin in the brain. Neuro-jet stimulation is painless. The patient feels only a slight tickling and vibration. The frequency and intensity of the impulses is computer-controlled. After 15-20 minutes, abstinence symptoms intensity is reduced by 70-80%.
Details about this treatment
- UROD (rapid opiate detox) is a modern and impressively effective method that aims to accelerate the cleansing process of the organism and at the same time to reduce the intensity and duration of unpleasant crisis symptoms. It is applied when the diagnosis establishes that there are no contraindications for this type of detoxification. During the ultrafast detoxifying the patient is under anesthesia for 6-8 hours a day. Opiate antagonists, usually naloxone or naltrexone, are gradually introduced, releasing the receptors from opiates. The essence of ultra rapid detoxification is that patients should over most of the crisis symptoms when they sleep and feel no pain. When they wake up, the worst part of the crisis has already passed. Even if some minimal symptoms remain after waking up, their intensity is significantly reduced and they can be easily treated by means of traditional non-opioid analgesics. During the process of detoxification, the patient will undergo this procedure 2 or 3 times. comparing with other detoxification practices. Ultra rapid detox has a high success rate and is the best method for patients addicted on opioids for which physical withdrawall lasts no less then a month. For such patients, UROD is an appealing way to eliminate physical dependence, because it can be done in the most quickest,and painless way. With it’s very low relapse rates, Ultra rapid opiate detoxificationis a real opportunity for addicts to defeat their drug addiction. Ultra rapid opiate detoxification offers the patients to undergo through the worst of the withdrawal symptoms while unconscious. And even if at the moment of wake up the remains of withdrawal symptoms may still present, their intensity is greatly reduced and they are easily manage able by traditional non-opiate painkillers. Details about this treatment
- Pharmacotherapy is one of the elements of detoxification. Depending on the results of the diagnosis, during the detoxification process there will be used a combination of medications, which eliminates the basic symptoms of abstinence, as well preparations which are part of pain management standards and provide good protection from pain. Psychostabilizers, hypnotics and antidepressants are used in case of irritability, dysphoria, depression, anxiety and insomnia. Due to frequent nutrition performances, insufficient or excessive appetite, the therapy includes ferments that facilitate the ability to assimilate food, amino acids and vitamins. The treatment also includes a lung-cleaning therapy in order to eliminate the consequences of narcotic inhalation (if indicated), special infusions with neuro-metabolic substances, nootropics for the enhancement of exchange processes in the brain and hepatic protectors for the regeneration of the leaver. All the products used in pharmacotherapy are safe and create no dependency.
- Lateral therapy is a a special procedure for the harmonization of the functions of brain hemispheres. It reduces the psychic tension, nervousness and depression of the patient, solving sleep, appetite and mood problems, as well as the desire for drugs.
What needs to be pointed out is that detoxification gives excellent results in cleansing the organism and removing unpleasant painful symptoms of crisis, but it cannot heal the addict fully, since the detoxification is only the first step on that road.
3. Anti Drug Craving Treatment (Psychological Dependence Treatment)
- Information therapy is aimed at eliminating the desire for narcotics on a subconscious level. The patient spends a couple of hours in a medically induced sleep under audio-visual stimulation coming from a computer, with the help of special headphones and glasses, which transmit high-frequency signals, because if the patient is conscious, we may encounter mental blocking (such as: "I am not an addict"; "I do not need that"; "That does not help me"; "It has no effect on me" etc). By applying these techniques, it is possible to handle the information, so as to improve the value and quality of perceptions. Information is divided into groups of short striking images on a subconscious level. The result of this therapy is the emergence of indifference and a negative attitude towards drugs.
- Individual psychotherapy implies the individual work of a psychotherapist with a patient, in order to provide psychological assistance and support to the troubled patient, who presents depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, concern, addictive behavior and personality disorder. Working with a therapist helps the patient to get rid of psychological trauma, emotional discomfort and suffering. The therapist trains the patient about how to live and work under stress, in order to preserve the integrity of their personality and to have a mature attitude towards fellow human beings, contributing thus to the patient's personal development.
- Group psychotherapy is the work of a psychotherapist with a group of patients, aimed at resolving internal conflicts, eliminating tension and correcting behavior disorders. Psychotherapeutic work allows anyone to express their opinion on the topic, to share their experiences with others, to observe themselves through the eyes of other people, to understand that they are not alone with their problems and that their problems are not insoluble.
- Physically oriented psychotherapy allows the patient to release chronic tension and accumulated fatigue, improving the patient's mood and the quality of life. It helps the patient to feel comfortable. It eliminates muscle spasms, relieves accumulated vital energy, which is the basis of a healthy personality and contributes to achieving stability and security.
- Meditation is used in order to eliminate psychological tension, physical pain and stress. Our habits depend on the neuronal pathways, through which electrochemical processes take place in the brain and the nervous system. Meditation creates many new neural pathways and psychic energy is distributed otherwise, leading to the closure of harmful neural pathways. Thus, the patient may easily quit smoking, consuming alcohol and drugs.
- Autogenic training eliminates tension, fear and anxiety and makes the person feel relaxed and self-confident. The organism has enormous hidden resources which have not been researched yet. Autogenic training enables the conscious management of this powerful resource.
- Relaxation - mastering and applying relaxation techniques enables the rapid restoration of power after physical and emotional stress, strengthening the nervous system and healing the entire organism.
- Progressive muscle relaxation - This effective relaxation technique is based on the physiological fact that each muscle automatically relaxes, after a period of strong tension. In order to achieve the deep relaxation of all skeletal muscles, it is necessary to strain them, simultaneously or alternately, and after that to concentrate on the relaxation of the muscles.
- Art Therapy allows the patient to liberate through art the repressed psychic experiences and negative emotions. Art therapy is a way of releasing strong emotions (it helps to express anger, pain, anxiety and fear). This method accelerates the therapeutic process and assists in the diagnosis. It also leads to an increase in feelings of personal worthiness.
- Transactional analysis - Everyone has a Parent, and Adult and a Child within oneself. Those are the three stages of "Ego", which are manifested in different situations: We objectively assess the situation and make decisions (as Adults), make demand from someone else or care for that person (as Parents) and fantasize, obey or disobey (as Children). Transactional analysis is effective in solving problems such as phobias and dependence. It helps people to change, to become normal Children again, to strengthen their position as Parents, who are tired of fighting, to learn and solve their problems from the standpoint of Adults and to regain confidence in themselves and their forces.
- Family therapy is a psychological help method, during which the therapist works with the entire family or with a few of its members. The family is seen as a unique social system that operates according to its own special laws. Family therapy is a special form of psychological consultation focused on solving problems in interpersonal family relationships, eliminating conflicts between spouses, achieving harmony etc. Family psychotherapy is particularly important in the case of problems with alcohol and drug addiction. After treatment, patients should come once a week for family psychotherapy.
- Individual and group training (educational therapy) - During the treatment, there must be provided educational work, at group and individual level, on the subject of addiction. We work on the following topics: defining and understanding addictions; development factors of the disease and misconceptions about it; internal and external triggers; physical, professional and social consequences; characteristics of the addictive behavior; rules of conduct in conditions of abstinence and resocialization.
- Training s for the development of communicative skills - Patients in the group are trained for adaptive behavior. Emphasis is placed on helping patients to master communication skills, as well as to control their emotions. They are trained in career planning and decision making skills. They learn to overcome anxiety, improve communication skills, gain self-confidence and learn to solve those problems that led them to the group.
Using famous aversion psychotherapy and information psychotherapy we eliminate sensation of pleasure connected with narcotics - instead, while thinking about drugs, the patient has a feeling of fear, disgust. Curing the psychological dependency liberates the patient. Thoughts and memories of the narcotics, alcohol or other addictive substances disappear completely. The longing for drugs no longer exists.
Massage has a tranquilizing and relaxing effect. When a person goes through the process of quitting drugs, dopamine levels are lower than in the case of non-addicts. Massage helps to normalize the process of dopamine secretion in patients undergoing addiction treatment. Massage contributes to the detoxification process by accelerating blood circulation and lymph flow, accelerating thus the elimination process of toxic substances in the body. One session of physiotherapy is included in the price of the treatment package. The cost of each next session is 30 Euros per session.
5. Pharmacological protection - Naltrexone implant
Details about this treatment
Naltrexone implant can last for 2,3, 6 and 12 months
Nowadays Naltrexone Program is considered as the most effective treatment in means of prophylactic and recovery from opioid drug addiction.
6. Outpatient phase
Outpatient treatment includes support against the relapse for a period of one year. The patient comes to monthly check-ups, which are used to control the current state of the patient and eventual therapy corrections. A 12-month long outpatient treatment is included in the price.
Patients from other countries can check up through email or skype call every month.
NOTE: If it is not possible to complete the treatment successfully during 14 days of this program (due to extreme intensity of dependency to substance), the extra days will be charged additionally.
See patient testimony from UK and his experience
Conditions of stay in our Hospital
- Medical care is provided by doctors and nurses on 24hour duty 7 days a week. All the doctors are board certified anesthesiologists, psychiatrists and psychologists with 10-25 years of experience. Totally clinic employs 30 people.
- Patients and staff safety is guaranteed by guards and security agency.
- The patients are accommodated in comfortable 2 and 3 bedroom wards. Each ward has a bathroom, shower, wardrobe, TV set, bedside tables. All rooms are cleaned twice a day. One accompanying person can stay free. (30euro per day for meal)
- Patients also have billiards, gym, table tennis and yoga classes at their disposal.
- Meals include breakfast, lunch, dinner + fruits and juices / tea. Food is cooked at clinic's kitchen. The patient's wishes, food preferences, therapeutic diets, religious eating habits are taken into account.
- We meet the patients from other countries at the airport or bus/train station and provide free shuttle to clinic.
- We also offer our help in obtaining Serbian visa for those foreign patients who need it.
- At the request of the patients the guided tours, sightseeings, picnics is the option.
Other treatment options
- Standard detoxification from opioids 5 days
- Prolonged detoxification from opioids 7 days
- Full addiction treatment 14 days
- Ibogaine treatment
- Implants against narcotics
- Regeneration after abusing narcotics:
- Xenon gas therapy
- Oxyven - Intravenous Intake of Oxygen
- Electromagnetic field therapy
- Blood irradiation therapy
- Auditory and Light Training
- Stem cell treatment – successful therapy for addiction