Bookmark & Share
- إِدْمانُ على الأَفْيُون
- إدمان على الكوكايين
- انسحاب الأفيونية
- العلاج البديل للمواد الأفيونية
- إدمان على البنزوديازيبين
- إدمان على الماريجوانا الاصطناعية
- إدمان على جاما هيدروكسي بيوتيريت "GHB"
- إدمان على أملاحِ الحمَّام MDPV
Opiate withdrawal treatment and dependence
Withdrawal from opiates:
The symptoms of withdrawal from opiates include the following:
- severe muscle pain,
- hot-cold flashes,
- diarrhea and etc.
Opiate withdrawal generally lasts for 7-10 days.
Opiate dependence and withdrawal treatment:
Opiate dependency is a medical diagnosis characterized by an individual's inability to stop using opiats (heroin, morphine, oxycodone, codeine, hydrocodone, etc.). This is complicated condition, but it can be treated effectively.
Opiate dependence is a complex disease which requires long-term treatment and rehabilitation with the main objectives to eliminate or drastically reduce dependence on opiats, to improve physical and psychological conditopn, to stop criminal behaviour; to facilitate social reintegration.
There is no single effective treatment for opiate addiction. Complex treatment programs including opioid detoxification, pharmacological treatment, counseling programs are needed.
Detoxification alone rarely constitutes qualitative treatment of opiate dependence. However, opiate detoxification is the first and mandatory step for all forms of reliable treatment. Detoxification with subsequent mental dependence treatment and maintenance therapy for several months are essential components of successful treatment and long term recovery.
Related withdrawal articles:
- Struggling with heroin addiction make them feel ashamed, weak and disgusted by themselves. Those abusing heroin very soon loose their job and have serious financial problems. In order to get money for the drug they steal from the family, friends, business. They are easily getting involved in certain kinds of illegal behavior.